山东十一选五专家分析:Crayfish students snapped up by employers before graduation
山东十一选五 www.rtbce.com A "crayfish school" in Central China's Hubei province has recently trended on micro-blogging platform Sina Weibo, China's Twitter equivalent, because its students have reportedly all landed jobs before graduation.
The school, officially a food and culture school, is affiliated with Jianghan Art Vocational College in Qianjiang city, and offers two-year vocational training in three majors: crayfish cooking and nutrition, catering management, and marketing.
- China uses internet to get citizens started with garbage disposal
- Chinese scientists discover infrared stealth material
- Beijing nighttime dining spending surges during Qingming holiday
- Xinjiang nature reserve sees increasing number of rare animals
- A peek at the China Pavilion for the 2019 Beijing Horticultural Expo
- Park visitors soar in Beijing during Qingming holiday