山东省十一选五走势图:Criteria changes needed for cosmetic ingredients in China: CPPCC member
山东十一选五 www.rtbce.com A member of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference is calling for changes to the criteria for cosmetic ingredients to encourage a wider choice of cosmetic ingredient supplies and innovations in the cosmetics industry.
Zheng Chunyang, president of the Robustnique Co, which is committed to developing recombinant enzymes and high-end cosmetics, said currently new ingredients for cosmetics production in China must comply with the Inventory of Existing Cosmetic Ingredients. The limited number of ingredients on the Inventory and the difficulty of getting a new ingredient approved have caused troubles within the industry, hindering innovation among Chinese cosmetic producers.
Today's Top News
- Chinese satellite tests space-based gravitational wave detection technologies
- Xi calls for advancing political consultation in China
- Time to listen to the youth on climate change
- Big prospects for Sino-US service trade
- Closer ties to bring stability
- China demands US drop bill on HK