山东体十一选5推荐:Criteria changes needed for cosmetic ingredients in China: CPPCC member
山东十一选五 www.rtbce.com A member of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference is calling for changes to the criteria for cosmetic ingredients to encourage a wider choice of cosmetic ingredient supplies and innovations in the cosmetics industry.
Zheng Chunyang, president of the Robustnique Co, which is committed to developing recombinant enzymes and high-end cosmetics, said currently new ingredients for cosmetics production in China must comply with the Inventory of Existing Cosmetic Ingredients. The limited number of ingredients on the Inventory and the difficulty of getting a new ingredient approved have caused troubles within the industry, hindering innovation among Chinese cosmetic producers.
Today's Top News
- Pressure still high on graft during supervision reform
- Xi urges military to meet goals
- Xi attends plenary meeting of delegation of PLA, armed police
- Innovation will drive economy in the future
- Xi calls for fulfilling poverty fight goal
- 'One country, two systems' leads road to reunification