体彩11选5:Man United gets Barcelona in Champions League quarterfinals
山东十一选五 www.rtbce.com NYON, Switzerland — Manchester United and Barcelona have been drawn to play each other in the Champions League quarterfinals.
Four English teams reached the last eight, and two will meet in the next round. Tottenham will host Manchester City in the first leg in a match which could be at Wembley Stadium or at the north London club's soon-to-be-completed new arena.
Also, Liverpool was drawn with Porto, and Ajax will play Juventus in a rematch of the 1973 and 1996 finals. Each won one of those finals.
The first legs will be played on April 9-10, with the return games are April 16-17.
The final is scheduled for June 1 at the Metropolitano Stadium, the home of Atletico Madrid.
- Donne named 2019 WNBA Most Valuable Player
- China sweeps 6 golds on Day 2 at weightlifting worlds
- Hiddink dismissed as coach of China's Olympic team
- Woods fires off warning to Ernie's Internationals
- China beat Japan for fifth consecutive win at FIVB Women's World Cup
- Soccer-themed park launched in Shanghai