3d开奖结果今天:Man United gets Barcelona in Champions League quarterfinals
山东十一选五 www.rtbce.com NYON, Switzerland — Manchester United and Barcelona have been drawn to play each other in the Champions League quarterfinals.
Four English teams reached the last eight, and two will meet in the next round. Tottenham will host Manchester City in the first leg in a match which could be at Wembley Stadium or at the north London club's soon-to-be-completed new arena.
Also, Liverpool was drawn with Porto, and Ajax will play Juventus in a rematch of the 1973 and 1996 finals. Each won one of those finals.
The first legs will be played on April 9-10, with the return games are April 16-17.
The final is scheduled for June 1 at the Metropolitano Stadium, the home of Atletico Madrid.
- Klinsmann won't exclude coaching Chinese national team
- Degefa and Cherono win 123rd Boston Marathon
- Guangdong sweeps Shenzhen to reach CBA finals
- Former Brazil football chief receives life ban
- China gearing up for Hong Kong leg of 2019 Volleyball Nations League
- Barca coach Valverde to players: 'write your own destiny'