体彩十一选五开奖结果:High-speed trains to reduce travel time between west China cities
山东十一选五 www.rtbce.com CHONGQING - High-speed trains linking northwest China's Xi'an and southwest China's Chongqing, will begin operation on Wednesday, slashing the travel time between the two cities from 9.5 hours to just 5.5.
The new route includes a new section of the high-speed rail line linking Xi'an, capital of Shaanxi Province with Chengdu, capital of Sichuan Province, which is also set to start operation on Wednesday.
The 643-km Xi'an-Chengdu line is China's first rail route to run through the Qinling Mountains, which are the natural boundary between north and south China.
With a designed speed of 250 kph, it will slash the travel time between Xi'an and Chengdu from about 7 hours to about 4.
- Child abuse cases highlighted to guide Shandong judges
- 50 of China's 100 most wanted fugitives captured
- Scientists mull using robots on lunar research station
- Shaanxi deepens cooperation with HNA Group
- First batch of new energy taxis hits road in Lhasa